Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ride your Bike

It's the middle of the winter and I'm out riding my bike this morning. I just bundled up and covered my face with a ski bib and headed out. It felt so good to get out and ride. After several weeks sitting around the house, it took some time for me to get going but after a few trips around the neighborhood I was starting to enjoy the ride.
Get out there and go for a ride. Just stay on the pavement and be safe. Love to hear from you about your love of your first bike or any very memorable Christmas you had as a child!
Hope you had a happy holiday season!
E. J.

1 comment:

  1. What are you riding these days? I'm tempted to dust ours off, pump up the tires, and go myself. It's kind of straight up and down in my neighborhood, but maybe we'll throw them on the rack and go ride the Pineview trail next weekend. Spring has Sprung; The Grass is Riz. I wonder where the Birdies Is?

    ReplyDelete